Monday, June 22, 2009

[Rachel Vincent] PREY / Book 4: The Shifters


Hearing the most amazing advance reviews for Prey Book 4 of Rachel's 'Shifters' series due in stores on July 1st.

The 'Shifters' series is widely considered a must-read for paranormal romance. You may still have time to read the first 3 books: Stray, Rogue, and Pride...

http://rachelvincent.com/prey.htm

"...you won’t be bored with Prey and you’ll end up crying or raging right along with Faythe. Anyone reading this will want to have a box of tissues right next to them, especially if you’re a softie like I am, because I could have really used them. I really really liked Prey, but there is still so much I want to talk about that I’m going to end it here before I give away too much. Let’s just say, that if you’re a fan of this series, you cannot wait for the library. Head to the bookstore and get this on June 30th (or as soon as you can). I seriously started Prey this morning and haven’t been able to put it down..."
~ Jackie, LiteraryEscapism

(Read the full review at: http://www.literaryescapism.com/2009/06/21/3428/)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment