Monday, July 27, 2009

BREAKING NEWS - Romance Video Parody

UPDATE:
Bad News
Posted by
Barbara Vey on July 28, 2009

I know I promised you all a special Thrillerfest video today.Unfortunately, my laptop has been stolen and it contained all the video. I am just sick about it. I had it in my bag in the overhead compartment of my plane from San Diego yesterday, but when I got home it was gone. I am still hopeful it will be returned by have spent the night changing all my passwords.


Who's up for fun?!!

Just got the word from Jade Lee that tomorrow - Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - Barbara Vey (photo) will premiere a Drive By Video™ video she made at Thrillerfest.

It features 8 male thriller authors doing a parady of romance novels.

Word is it's ROTFL (rolling on the floor laughing) funny!
Here's a link to the excitement:
http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288/post/620046862.html


As an extra incentive, Jade is giving away a copy of Dragonborn - her PRISM Award-winning novel (2nd Place, Fantasy category) - to a lucky commenter.
http://jadeleeauthor.com/blogger/2009/07/romance-video-parady.html

No comments:

Post a Comment